The CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter System will provide filtered water for up to 5 years of use! CuZn's expert technical support team will review the symptoms of early expiration reported by the customer and will also investigate the local municipal water system's water quality testing data in order to customize the warranty replacement UC-200 filter system set up provided so that the premature expiration does not occur again.
Replace the entire UC-200 with a brand new one when the system eventually expires. Durable long-lasting sealed systems like The UC-200 that only require maintenance once every several years are the most eco-friendly type of filter design.
In addition to micro sediment membranes, the UC-200 utilizes a patented combination of KDF-55 Filtration Media and Virgin Acid Washed Catalytic Coconut Shell Carbon Filtration Media that have been tested to NSF standard 42 and 61. The UC-200 will reduce a wide variety of organic and inorganic contaminants including but not limited to: chlorine, water-soluble cation heavy metals (lead, mercury, chromium VI, cadmium, etc.), herbicides, pesticides, sediment, algae, molds, bad taste, odors and other undesirable contaminants that may affect the quality of your water supply.
The UC-200 does NOT reduce TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings. Want a TDS Removal CuZn Filter System? Select a reverse osmosis type filter system instead. To test the performance of a UC-200 type water filter system, utilize DPD#1 chlorine test strips and replace the UC-200 when chlorine breakthrough in the filtered water is detected.
- Incredible Capacity and Lifespan, Up to 5 Years per Filter; the UC-200 Is for Municipal Water Only; Do Not Use With Private Well Water; the UC-200 Is a Water Purifier, the UC-200 Does Not Soften Water; the UC-200 Will Not Resolve Issues Caused by Excessively Hard Water Like Lime Scale Mineral Deposits on Tea Kettles
- Simple to Install; The UC-200 is Designed for Direct Connect to the main Kitchen Sink Cold Water Line; No Drilling Through the Countertop to Mount an Extra Filter Dispenser Faucet Required; How to Install Video Tutorial Instructions Available; If You Have Non-Standard Under Counter Plumbing Connection Issues or Are Unable To Complete Installation, CuZn Technical Support Will Diagnose and Provide All Additional Adapters Required To Complete Your Installation
- 3 Stage Filtration Process Utilizing Micro Sediment Membranes, KDF-55, and Coconut Shell Carbon; the UC-200 Will Not Reduce TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings; if TDS or PPM Removal Is Desired, a Reverse Osmosis Type Filter System is Required; the UC-200 Is Designed To Purify Water Without Reducing the Health Beneficial Mineral Content and as a Result the TDS or PPM Type Meter Readings Will Show the Same Results When Measuring the UC-200’s Filtered Water and the Unfiltered
- Bacteriostatic; Unlike Carbon Only Filters, The UC-200 Is Bacteriostatic and Not Susceptible to Mold or Bacteria Growth; To Test the UC-200’s Filtered Water To Confirm if the Filter Is Still Working, Utilize DPD#1 Chlorine Test Strips and Replace the UC-200 When Chlorine Is Detected in the Filtered Water; Sensitive Test Strips That Test Down 0.25 or 0.5ppm Are Ideal for Earliest Possible Detection of Chlorine; Early Expiration Prior to 5 Years Use Is Covered Under Warranty by CuZn
- Brand: CuZn
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 15 inches
- Weight: 7.89 pounds
- Color: Black
- Material: NSF Approved Material Components
- Included Components: Stainless Steel Connection Hose
- Purification Method: KDF-55 Filter Media, Catalytic Carbon Filter Media & Micro Sediment Membranes