The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass. Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Focusrite, Softube, Splice, Avid, and Ableton, all upon purchase, registration, and download
- Brand: Focusrite
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3.77 x 5.65 x 1.71 inches
- Hardware Interface: USB
- Mixer Channel Quantity: 2
- Voltage: 240 Volts