Yeti Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat - these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your Yeti Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.FEATURES:
- The Yeti Tundra 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity of up to 20 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- Permafrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- The Tundra 35 dimensions are 21 3/8 in long x 16 1/8 in wide x 15 3/4 in high with an empty weight of 20 lbs. All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket
Type: Chest Cooler
Dimensions : 21.2 x 16 x 15.9 inches
Weight: 23.75 lbs
Color: Desert Tan/ White
Cooler Type: Hard-sided
Gear Capacity: 28.2 liter